To begin

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Monday 21 June 2010

the Caffeine doesn't Work!

Dear Reader,

I know that what I'm about to say will upset you terribly: this is not real-full-on-blog-post. My first exam is this week and all I can think of right now is about our incredible Immune System. But don't despair I will be back after the 29th of June, to continue giving you your weekily dose of books and other-things-that-don't-matter-much. 

As to the title of this post: well, all I can say is that no-matter how much tea or coffee I drink (I hate coffee and only drink it at times of dire need), there are just some lectures that put me to sleep when I'm revising them. Unfortunately, It can't be helped.


(It's amazing what some people have been able to do with this disgustingly-bitter drink)

Wish me Good-Luck and, those of you who are the religious-sort like me, pray for me!

Nida

No comments:

Post a Comment