To begin

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Friday 2 July 2010

quick Summer reading List

Dear Reader,

Night of the Golden Butterfly (Vol. 5) (The Islam Quintet)Maps for Lost Lovers




For those of you who are interested, here is a small sample from my Summer Reading-List 2010:

The Sealed Nectar
Maps of Lost Lovers by Nadeem Aslam
An Abundance of KatherinesLingerIslam Quintet by Tariq Ali
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler
Things I Want my Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble
Jane Austen Bites Back by Michael T. Ford
The Passage by Justin Cronin
Above the Snowline by Steph Swainston (Aside: which I've begun reading)


I hope you find one or a few of these books interesting. You can keep track of which book I'm reading, and which I've read in the side-bar ----->. Let me know if you want me to discusses anyone that I've read in more detail. :-) 

Enjoy the sun and keep smiling (because I'm in such a lovely mood today).

Nida
Dark Secrets 1: Legacy of Lies and Don't TellJane Bites Back: A NovelThings I Want My Daughters to Know : A NovelThe Passage
Above the Snowline

No comments:

Post a Comment