To begin

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Wednesday 18 August 2010

breaking Blogging habits

Dear Reader,

I feel as though I must apologise, though as far as any sane person can see (depending on their eye-sight), I haven't done anything so traversitcally (my own jumble word, no need to look it up) wrong that requires an apology. But I guess I'll apologise anyway - just to get it off my chest. I'm Sorry.

*Sigh* Now that that is out of the way, I can finally get to the heart of this post. My recent blog break is because I've been on holiday. I promise to write a lovely detailed post, full of Life:-as-I-see-it-pictures, about my holiday some time soon in the future. Yet now that I'm back, and I'm back to work (yes, I got myself a summer job!), I'm having problems getting back to my blogging habit. Especially, now that Ramadaan has begun.

But don't worry, my dear emotional reader, the doctor has prescribed 2 hours of daily computer/internet time and just watch, I'll be back to writing reviews and awesome-anecdotes in no time. :-) 

Nida

1 comment:

  1. We shall miss you and ur wonderful posts greatly!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete