To begin

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Wednesday 8 December 2010

the Winter reading List

Dear Reader,

Kill-grief
Another season, another reading list, another post. Being caught up in university assignments and my research project and a million other things, did not leave me with enough time to complete my reading list from last season. Thus, my list this time round has a lot of books that you're probably already familiar with (that is if you've been following this blog for a few months now).  But there are definitely some new books there to wet your appetite (Aside: this phrase only applies to you dear reader, if you like to devour books the way I do - not literally though). 
Anyway, without further ado, may I present to you The List

    Aspirin: The Remarkable Story of a Wonder Drug
    Evercrossed (Kissed By An Angel)
  1. Sir Gawain and the Green Knight translated by J. R. R. Tolkien
  2. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
  3. Kill Grief by Caroline Rance
  4. Aspirin: The Remarkable story of the Wonder Drug by Diarmuid Jeffreys
  5. The Winter Ghost by Kate Mosse
  6. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  7. The Replacement by Brenna Yavanoff
  8. The Passage by Justin Cronin
  9. Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore
  10. Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
  11. The Lady Most Likely by Julia Quinn




This ones called "A View From my Bed":
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (Norton Critical Editions)





Rebecca



















I have nothing further to say really, especially with all these deadlines creeping up behind my shoulder. So for now, I bid you adieu!

Nida

P.S. - I know, I know I'm just feeling a bit dramatic today. 






No comments:

Post a Comment