To begin

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Tuesday 3 May 2011

FOREVER contest Entry

Dear Reader,

I know I said I'm on a blogging hiatus, but this competition was too good to not enter and the actual entry requires me to post this amazing book trailer on my blog. Which I'm more than happy to do. 

The trailer is for the upcoming book in Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy, Forever by the extremely talented (to the point of great jealousy) Maggie Stiefvater, whom I met sometime last year. (I know, I know, that's a lot of links in one place.) Not only has she written Best-seller-novels, she also made this stop-motion-trailer herself, composed and played the music. She's also a brilliant painter/artist, though you could probably tell that from this video. How can one NOT be jealous? But anyway, all that aside, I hope you enjoy it!     
    


If you're as excited as I am for this book eagerly anticipated finale and can't wait to dig your twitching fingers into this book, then click HERE. If you're sufficiently interested in the series and want to know more, click here. Aside: The book comes out a few days before my birthday *wink*. 

So until May 20th (I truly mean it this time),
Nida

No comments:

Post a Comment